The AWLW steering committee will establish a framework for a sustained collaborative team consisting of state and federal agencies, local governing entities, non-profits, private businesses, and communities to:
- Enable the effective and efficient sharing of information.
- Foster leveraging of available resources.
- Provide improved services to mutual customers.
- Provide assistance in identifying and prioritizing actions to fill water level monitoring gaps.
- Promote advancement of water level sensing technologies for use in Alaska’s coastal waters.
Collaborative Working Group
2020-2025 Guidance Plan